Pages

Thursday 28 February 2013

 A Summer Holiday At Splash Planet!


Finally we're here, me, my brother Amarveer, my cousin & my mum we arrive to Splash Planet after 8 years & the first thing we’re gonna do is go on the “Master Blaster”. My brothers never been on the sky tunnel or super cruiser I have & Amarveer’s older! My brother said this he’s gonna do it not back down but first we’re going on the MASTER BLASTER! Man that was cold yet refreshingly warm.

We got on the same ride like 7 times in a row but now it’s time for what I came to do see my brother finally go down the the Sky Tunnel! We’ve gotten to the front my brothers in the front & desperate to go down, he’s waiting for the light to shine green & 3,2,1 go my bro was nerves so when the guard wasn't looking I gave my brother a slight push & leaped down, WWOOOOO! my bro was having fun I could tell & it was just a matter of time ‘till the light goes green my cousin’s gone down & now it’s time for me to have some fun GO, a echo of my brothers voice was being heard. I remember my cousin saying that there's a robot made out of lights on the right side of the wall (it’s just a 2d shape not real one) I sow it & started yelling I SAW THE ROBOT AAHHH, I think my Amarveer heard ‘cause I heard him say STOP YELLING! My brother had serious fun, in fact he even wanted to do it again except this the super cruiser.

We go on a bunch of rides so many times that we got tired & jumped into the lazy river literally my cousin did cannonball into the water, SPLASH! Me & Amarveer was soaked well that’s what we get for standing by the water while our cousin’s do a bomb (trust me it’s a enormous bomb when he does it). well we found a few floats to lie on top of ‘till we get out. In our time we started having a race for some reason my cousin was winning I don’t know how the floats were able to carry that weight neither did Amarveer. We were shocked so when our cousin wasn't looking we got of our floats & started running with them, soon we caught up but it was too late my cousin had already gone under the bridge & won.

Soon we got little hungry so me, Amarveer, my cousin & my mum ate hot chips & chicken nuggets. My cousin went to the race cars (he didn't want to go on the jungle jeeps neither did me & Amarveer there to slow) while me & My brother went on the Sky Tunnel again while our cousin went to the go carts.

Soon it was sadly time to leave & we were changed into our regular clothes & ready to go but it was one heck of a time but hey all good things must come to an end. So must this summer event but there is always next time.
 next time.

2 comments:

  1. How great Interpret,your school holidays must of been amazing.keep up the good work you will be awesome this year,how fantastic,well done,and great start about the Master Blaster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I meant to say 3 years not 8!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...