Pages

Friday 24 May 2013

Thunder Skull Episode 3: Allies


When someone steals your spot in something like staring in a movie or a school play or TRYING TO TOTALLY REPLACE YOU IN THE SPOT OF BEING THE SUPERHERO, & YOU END UP IN A FIGHT TO THE DEATH ABOUT WHO SHOULD BE THE REAL SUPERHERO! ‘cause that’s pretty much what I’m going through at the moment!
_________________________________________________________________________________


“AU YAY-YEAH! Doctor-Doctor time!” (it’s a school game)  Suddenly some dude came up & kidnapped room 3... AND THE TEACHER! When no one was looking I got dressed as Thunder Skull & ALMOST, saved the day until about 7 other superheros came to the rescue! All of them stood there beating up the kidnapper while I just stood there wondering what the heck was going on! Usually I would save the day with everyone so amazed that they never notice that I’m gone but this time there were 7 people gone! There were 21 kids & Mr. M who didn’t even notice. There were 8 (including me) people missing, he just stood there making a movie! (Probably for our class blog: The Tree Of PRIDE!) Suddenly the whole class was full again! “Ha, new competition” I said to myself. All I knew was one thing........ The only possible superheros who stole the show from me can only be................................... The 7 missing people in my class. “It had to be them, it just had to be them! I just know it”.


Later that day I was in the city walking home when there was someone getting robbed. I acted quick, I got dressed as Thunder Skull & once again ALMOST saved the day until, the same super heroes came & robbed me of my fame. I was fed up but didn’t do anything about it.


That night I was watching “Adventure Time” when a sudden news flash interrupted  the show! “Breaking news, some knew superheroes have just entered the streets of Auckland. Taking the fame away from Thunder Skull, could we be seeing the END of Thunder Skull? “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enough! This is not the end of Thunder Skull, & those new comers are about to find out why!” I said to myself. So that night I confronted the superheroes. I went to them, with NO REGRETS!


Finally I met them stopping a crime, “hey, HEY! You think you can steal my act without a fight? DO YA?” (I had just said to my foes) “Who do you think you are” said what looked to be Zeb. “Oh you KNOW who I am, ZEB! And don’t think I don’t recognize ya Teva, Cameron, Crighton, Elijah, Marcus & Ellis.” “Man how did he know it’s us?” Said Ellis, “ELLIS” yelled everyone. “How did you know it was us?” said Teva, UM............ BECAUSE WHEN I ALMOST SAVED THE DAY YOU GUYS CAME & STOLE THE SHOW, PLUS YOU WERE THE ONLY 7 IN THE CLASS MISSING!” I replied in a TOTALLY angry voice.


“Well you aren’t the only hero in this city” Cameron said. “You asking for a challenge?” (I replied) “No, I’m DEMANDING a challenge” said Cameron. Suddenly everyone wanted to be the hero & we got into a HUGE fight. Everyone started unleashing their powers at each other. Even ME! We all really wanted to be the hero of Auckland & we nearly paid the ULTIMATE price for trying to win. Suddenly I thought Teva was just about to kill someone! (I’m serious, that’s how desperate we were) I couldn’t handle this, so I took matters into my own hands..............................................


“STOP!” I yelled. “Look, we all want to be the heroes of Auckland, but think about it, why have 1 hero when we can have 8! Just think about it, we’re all friends & we’re fighting each other to the DEATH! We don’t need to be individuals, which may be pretty cool. BUT, what if we actually become the losers of a fight, who will save us? WE CAN SAVE EACH OTHER. So how about it? All of us in a SUPERHERO GANG! The city of Auckland will be safe know, NO danger, NO fighting. You guys with me”. (MAN THAT WAS AN AWESOME SPEECH I JUST GAVE, let’s just hope the other 7 heroes liked it). They all looked at each other & said........................ “NO!” “wait WHAT! Did you guys just say, NO?” “YES” they replied “you’re kidding..... RIGHT?” “YES” “man you guys gave me heart attack!” So it was settled, we became A SUPERHERO GANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Now all we gotta do is think of a name for the group!       



Note: Every hero in this story AGREED to be in this. If you were in this story & didn’t want to be in it please say in the comment section.  


Everyone please note: The very beginning paragraph is like a preview kinda of what is gonna happen later in the episode. 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for including me in your story, Inderpreet.

    I laughed out loud that I was too busy making a movie to notice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, imagine if this was only a true story! :-D!

      Delete
  2. Awesome Inderpreet but I wanted it to be like you were in the Atlantes jungle and you found our hut and made us your allies.But still awesome work. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was the best thunder skull story yet. Can't wait for the next episode.

    P.S I think I'm becoming a big thunder skull fan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH, just wait for the next episode, I'm already beginning it & it's a blast................. LITERALLY!

      P.S, You do know that you're one of my allies in this episode!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...