Pages

Friday 15 February 2013

My First School Dive

Man the water looks so SHIVERING. I really want dive but at the same time there's a feeling inside telling me don’t do It, I decided to ignore the voice. I smell the chlorine cleaning the pool around the hundreds of children in the water & the nice cool water. I’m about to jump but I’m wondering should I really do It. OK that's it I can’t do It. I’m about to back down but I remember that if i do my friends will call me chicken for life. The water’s cold I’ll know it mean I can see everyone, they look like they're about to become a human Popsicle. I can hear people screaming and yelling. Man It’s so hot, OK I have to get In there I can’t stand the heat. Alright I’m going to jump, OK here I go AAHHH! Oh man I got water in my mouth. Hey wait a minute, it’s not that bad even the jump, heck the jump was awesome I’m gonna do that again. & then do another then I’m just gonna chill, relax & enjoy my time while I can.  TOOT TOOT. Oh no I think the whistle just blew for everyone to get out. Man I should've dived as soon as I got to the top instead of wondering should I jump or not. Well there's always next time. ATTENTION ALL STUDENTS, what the, THE POOL WILL BE CLOSING AFTER SCHOOL FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF A NEW CLASSROOM, THANK YOU. Well looks like I’m never diving or swimming In this pool ever again, thanks to the principal and the construction of new class. Man why did he had to say It over the school intercom, now why couldn't he do it next year when I’m gone.              

5 comments:

  1. The start of this writing is superb, Inderpreet. It really captures the reader's attention!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your story inderpreet and your using great words like Toot Toot:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your big and bold words as if it was ATTENTION your words are really good:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked the story it was interesting. I'm from room 12 my name is Jacob writing on Inderpreet's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If anybody's wondering, NO, this is not a true story!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...